Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hello!

I just want to quickly welcome and introduce this space to you. 

My name is Ruka , the owner of  www.rukasplace.com  Home of Natural Ingredients for your  all your Homemade Beauty Products.

I want to use this space to share ideas, tips, information and advice on how to get flawless skin and hair at affordable prices and having fun in the process. Please do not hesitate to give me your advice, tips, information, criticisms etc. I am a big girl, I can take it.

So for those who cares about what they put in and on their bodies please visit here regularly and I promise to have fresh contents regularly. No frills or unnecessary ramblings, I’ll just give my info in a concise and simple manner.

So all you DIY Hair and Skin Products lovers please keep checking us out.
Thanks, I hope I’ll learn as much from you as you’ll learn from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment